Wednesday, December 31, 2014

So Cliche, I know!

It's so cliche, I know! Writing a blog post for the New Year, but I can't help myself. I come by it honestly ;) It's the start of a new year, and I'm reflecting on work and life...


I've been thinking about ways to support families who want a parent to stay home, and are looking at home-based daycare as an option. I'm resurrecting my blog with this goal in mind - four years in (second time around) in the family daycare business. A chance to share how I spend my days and why. A chance to elevate the work. A chance to challenge myself.

I'll also chat about teaching, education, homeschooling, and life.

Inspired by some wonderful friends in the blog-sphere who inspire and motivate me daily, I am joining the conversation.

Joyfully writing,
Caz.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Yay, so glad you're back!