Monday, January 2, 2012

And We're Off!


If you'd asked me a year ago if I would be at this place, I would have thought you were mad! I seem to have a heightened sense of privacy and it has taken a year of playing with social media to convince myself that the privacy settings actually work!
I am grateful to a number of amazing people in my life who have encouraged me to blog. Some of these people are friends I have never met, but whom I turn to for advice and ideas on their blogs. Others are friends who blog and model how to do it sooo well. Lastly, my sister, with whom I constantly chat and reflect on my life - her insight and questions will be the primary the source of my blog posts I am sure!

My goal is to share my thoughts ad practical strategies as I find my way in homeschooling and managing a family daycare. Underlying all this work is my prayer-life, both the living it day to day and also that precious hour in the morning when I am alone with my thoughts.

Hold onto your hats ladies, we're off!

Caz.

No comments: